Sinus problems headache
I'm 9 weeks and 3 days and today I've had the worst pain in my face my head hurts my nose is all stuffy and stopped up I can't even breath out of my nose the sinus pressure is horrible what has helped you guys with this kinda stuff I've been keeping flonase on me at all times bc I have chronic sinusitis but never had it while pregnant and was wondering what will help or what is something's I could try that is safe and affective ? This is my 5th baby but never had any of this while lregnant with the other 4. Humidifiers usually don't help me for some reason just need more options.
Ugh, sorry you aren't feeling well.  I do get some relief from a steamy hot shower.  It kind of opens me up and then I blow as best I can after.  You can take Tylenol which isn't super great but something.  Too soon for you to take mucinex-- darn it.  That should be avoided until the second trimester.  Try to get some extra rest.  Oh, and have you ever tried a netty pot?  My husband swears by it.  You can get it at any drug store but you do have to do it several times.  Hope you feel better soon!
I haven't tried it I've been wanting to get one but I'll ask my hubby of he will get me one today I need something it hurts in my chest when I cough like yesterday I just had a stuffy nose as a headache then last night the coughing got worse it hurts in my chest when I cough and I keep coughing nasty stuff up and I still can't breath outta my nose :\
Oh, that's the worst.  Try the netty pot and see if it helps and let me know.  It stinks to be sick when pregnant for sure!  Oh, and if you start to feel worse, call your doctor.  There are safe antibiotics when pregnant if it moves into the area of bronchitis or sinus infection.  good luck
I have to go to the doctor today for the prenatal visit to get blood work so I'll talk with someone about being sick and see what they wanna do cause I feel like complete crap.