Swelling at 32 weeks
I noticed last Thursday my toes hurt to bend and when I took my flip flops off I noticed that I had marks on my feet from the straps. I soaked my feet in an Epsom salt bath and went to bed. By morning my feet were fine and I noticed that when I put my flip flops back on they were loose but about two hours later they were tight on my feet and my feet were tingling.

Every day since I have had tingling in my feet and sometimes I look at them and there purple. My ankles aren't swelling just my feet. I've been doing epsom salt baths every night in my foot spa with massage.

I've also had pain in my fingers when I bend them the joints hurt. I think I'm gonna call my Dr tomorrow.

I've been keeping my feet elevated any time I am sitting. I'm so glad that Friday was my last shift at the bar I guess I timed that just right.
Sounds like what I have going on too... I have swelling in my ankles/feet and my wrists (that caused carpal tunnel!) and as long as your blood pressure is down and within normal range then more than likely it isn't PE related but it can sneak up on you. Def make sure you get in touch with your doctor and let them know so they can keep an eye on you!
I had an appointment last Thursday and my blood pressure was great.  

I think that it had a lot to do with the weather over the weekend. It was 105 on Friday. Today it was nice and cool with a breeze and I didn't have any swelling in my feet but my knuckles hurt on my hands.
I was due in late September with my first son and had this happen.  In fact, from the beginning of July onward, I couldn't wear my rings anymore, my fingers had swollen so much!  It was always worse at the end of the day, too.  

I didn't have this at all with my second pregnancy, when I was due in January.  The heat has SO much to do with it!
At around 28 weeks with my last one, who was due the 1st of Septmember, I could no longer wear any kind of enclosed shoe.  I had to wear flip flops, and even then I had to find creative ways to keep my feet elevated at work.  My right foot was way more swollen than my left foot, and my midwife told me that could be because the baby favored laying on the right side  - (just an interesting little factoid :) )

I would talk to your doctor but swelling and pregnancy go hand in hand.  I am just waiting for my feet to swell up with this one.
My fingers hurt so bad it's hard to even type right now. It hurts to pick anything up also. I'm suppose to be packing and it's not happening I'm in to much pain.
I'm not sure that sounds kind of extreme to me.  I would definatly talk to your doctor.
I put a call into my dr I'm waiting for the nurse to call me back now.
I've had some bad swelling this past week.  My Dr said to elevate my feet above my sholders, or to lay on my side to redue the swelling.  she said a lot of it had to do with my belly dropping and making the circulation worse.  (I'm not sure if you have dropped yet or not)  Good Luck & take it easy!
I called at 10am and finally at 4:30pm I decided to call the Dr's office back. The receptionist wasn't happy that I hadn't been called back yet. She put me on hold and got a nurse for me.

I was told it's just regular pregnancy swelling but she wanted me to come in on Thursday and get evaluated anyways.

She said try soaking my hands in cold water which seems to be helping some.