Throwing up!!!
Ok- everytime after I eat I feel nautious... but I can deal with that.  Everytime after I eat dinner- I have to throw up!  It is at the point where it is so bad and it hurts my stomach that I have to literally make myself throw up!  Tonight I had to stop on the sideof the road to yack!  Does anyone else have this??  I am 6 weeks and 4 days pregnant.  I also had gastric bypass surgery a couple of years ago which may be adding to the evening yacking .  If I eat to much I have to throw up.  
Congratulations on being Pregnant. Always feeling sick and throwing up is not fun at all. Its hard to eat when you feel like **** or dont feel like eating at all. But for your baby you have to eat. With eathing dinner or when ever you eat. My advice for you is to eat slow and take little bits. wait a little then take another bit. If its really that bad. You can always get those drinks you can drink that make you feel like you just had a meal. But when I feel like not good and dont feel like to eat. I know I need too. What helps me is taking it slow and taking little bits. waiting a little then eating the reast. by waiting with every bit you take it give the food time to go down and you dont feel so like throwing up plus you still get something in your tummy. Also if your tummy is feeling upset drink a glass of milk before you eat something. That will help your tummy to calm down before you start chowing down. I really hope this works. if it really doesnt work. You really need to make an appointment for the doctor to give you something to use to help with the throwing up. Another think i use if I feel sick I always suck on hard candy. It trick the tummy thinking its getting food but its kind off but not really. and it really helps
My doctor took me off of my prenatal which can actually cause you to be more sick during the beginning of pregnancy he also advsd that I use a bracelet for sea sickness since that helps as well. You might want to call your doctor if its that bad he should be able to give you something for it.