Pregnancy: Ages 18-24 Community
alright experienced mommies, put my mind at ease!

A community of expecting mothers (18 to 24 Years Old) offering support through pregnancy and childbirth. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

Im a ftm, & I'm slowly creeping closer to my due date. Im getting pretty nervous, not necessarily about the pain....but just because im not sure at all what to expect as far as labor goes seeing as i havent done it before. Just looking for some intel from you moms that have gone through it and any tips/advice you can provide! All is appreciated :) i think the more knowledgeable i become the more at ease i will be.
Dont watch any videos on youtube of births because they will freak you out and make you more scared than you need to be ( =)  ) ...and dont let anyone try to talk you into/out of getting pain meds. Only you can make that decision,and only you know whats best for YOU at that time. I always heard these stories of these horrible long labors, and with my first it was quick! Also, your water may not break so dont count on that as an indicator of labor..you could be in labor and not have your water break. Most importantly, just remember that although it is painful, its going to be the best day of your life!
I'm a ftm but I'm soo excited right now I'm not even thinking about the pain. My grandma and doctor both agree that it is good I'm doing that because it's mind over matter. I'm actually (as crazy as it sounds) looking forward to labor. I'm ready to see my husband's reaction and to finally be able to hold our baby girl for the first time. Just think of the positives and try to keep yourself occupied.
Im a ftm and ive just thought that millions of women all over the world give birth every day, most without the option of pain relief so im going to try my best.... water birth with just gas and air is my plan!
veronica0808 commented on photo
1 hr ago
Shannon79 commented on photo
Des_a_rae, and KTowne commented on Des_a_rae's status
Track your weight throughout your pregnancy
Pregnancy Tracker
Track your pregnancy