anyone else scares to give birth ?
Hii everyone so my due date is sooo close i can go into labor anytime and i just wanted advice even though i know this is stupid but im soo scared something bad is going to happen when im having the baby , my pregnancy has been great so far and i shouldnt be worried but im scared of dying from a blood clot, Amniotic fluid embolism (AFE), bleeding too much, just you know every scary thing, ive talked to my doctor about a few things and he says its really rare but im just scared and also this is my first baby lol. ugh please give me advice i have way too much anxiety over this
With my first, I was absolutely terrified. The only thing that got me through was reading positive threads on birthing forums. I have one saved in my journal if you want to read it, just click my name, then journals, then scroll till you see the title "to those frightened by labor" I read it daily. find one that gives you hope and join support groups, take a birthing class. It is so worth it
Don't think you are alone.  Most women are very afraid going into labor and delivery.  But the nurses in delivery are so awesome.  All of them are well trained and talk you through it all.  And remember, our bodies were made to do this.  Things actually flow pretty naturally with not a whole lot of thought from us as our bodies just seem to know what to do.  so, try not to worry and know the reward in the end is the best gift ever!