bleeding with clots/tissue
Hello Doc,

I'm 15 weeks pregnant with twins and diagnosed with placenta previa more than two weeks ago. The bleeding has stopped after three days from being diagnosed, then it start again 3 days ago, not so much blood but i found out clots/tissue yesterday and just a while ago. Do I have a miscarriage? I'm scared I hope someone can help me. Thanks in advance.
Placenta previa can result in miscarriage, yes, however it does bring along quite a bit of vaginal bleeding. My cousin is pregnant with one child and has placenta previa and spots often, at 20 weeks. I'm sure the extra weight of twins with placenta previa isn't helping, so the best you can do is stay on bed rest to make sure your babies make it! Good luck hun!
You need to call the dr and let them know.  Good luck.