cramping and back pain
I am 26 weeks pregnant and I am having bad back pain and just now I am cramping. Is this normal b/c it doesn't feel good but then again I am not in severe pain either. Please let me know. TY
The back pain may be normal.....but it could be a few things I would call you doc tomorrow just incase...I dont know if your constipated but that has caused me some cramping....Im about 2 weeks behind you...I had some issues last week and went in to get checked and everything was fine..but it never hurts to call...
TY yea when I was about 4 months I went in b/c I was cramping so bad that it woke me up and my doctor did a sonogram and said everything was fine that it was the ligements pulling. Right now my lower stomach feels kinda like someone easily grabbing me.
Your stomach feels like someone is grabbing you?? That could be a braxton hick.  You start getting them later in pregnancy its just your uterus preparing for actual birth.  It feels like your stomach is really tight, and can be uncomfortable.  Like your whole stomach turns into a rock for a few seconds.  That is a braxton hick.  
huh. Am I suppost to be having that right now? It doesn't hurt it just feels like a big fist floating in my stomach. It makes me want to move around to try to get it to move somewhere else. lol I do not know what the baby is doing but it feels like he has a bottle of bubbles and is blowing them around. What would that be?
If its in your entire stomach then most likely its a braxton hick and yes they are common once you hit about 20 weeks.  It could also be the baby pressing against you, Hes getting big in there!! lol the bubbles I know what you mean.. do you feel them lower?? Thats where I feel them and I think its when the baby kicks or punches the placenta or your bladder or something.. But yeah I get that too.. Not positive what it is though.
The grabbing feeling is probably a Braxton Hicks contraction like Manda said in her post. The bubbles feeling I believe is the baby moving and actually hitting your hip bone or rubbing your hip bones. I know when my baby moves it feels like a bubble rubbing across my hip from time to time.

The big fist floating in your tummy def. sounds like baby moving around in there and pressing on your stomach, I know when baby moves he will dig his fist or foot into my stomach and you can actually see a huge bump poking out from it lol
yea last night I was watching t.v on my back and I saw my stomach doing weird stuff so I looked down and lol he was going back and forth really fast like a fishy. Every time he kicks I laugh so hard b/c it tickles. My fiance describes it as he is a pro swimmer and when he goes to one side he uses my side to kick off of and go to the other side, so when the baby does it I picture that and cant quit laughing. TY manda and bts for the comments. :)