curious
Soo the last couple days ive been having contractions, 39+1 I went to l&d lastnight bc they were 4-6 min apart but they sent me home bc I didnt dilate from a 3 to 4... The nurse tbat was there told me to only come back if pain was so bad I couldnt walk or talk. That doesnt sound right? What do you ladies think?
They do that, it's ridiculous but they do it. I would go back if your contractions are still regular.
Okay. Bc this is my first and to be honest I dont know what to expect. With me being already 3cm im afraid if I hold off going too long I will miss that window of oppertunity for the epidural. That nurse there last night didnt seeem like she wanted us there as it was.
this is common, especially when its your first time as you can be in labour for hours and to put it bluntly if you go in your just holding up a bed, so the want you in when you are considered in active labour, when you cant talk through them is usually when your in active labour, and usually at least 5 cm, they like you doing alot of your labouring at home as once in hospital your labour can actually slow down abit and there is less of a chance of this happening once in active labour.