did i miscarry or the doc is wrong ?
this is my 1st baby at 6weeks and 5days they heard a heartbeat. at 9weeks i went back and there was no heartbeat, they messured the baby at 6weeks they said i miscarried the baby stopped growing at 6weeks but if i heard the heartbeat at 6weeks and 5days how did the baby die at 6weeks? they want me in for a DNC bc im 9weeks and the baby messured 6weeks. i feel the doc is wrong. i have no cramping or bleeding if the fetus has been dead for about 3weeks wouldnt i have showed something of a miscarriage? im confused and nervous.
Not necessarily. There's a such thing called a missed miscarriage where your body wouldn't recognize that you lost the baby so it wouldn't do anything. You might not even lose symptoms. If there is no growth, and the baby is measuring at only 6 weeks, and you're supposed to be 9 weeks, it's not looking too good. If you feel your doctor is wrong, get a second opinion to make sure.
I agree with Clysta. Unfortunately sometimes these things happen and i am very sorry for what you are going through but it does sound like the heartbeat probably stopped shortly after your ultrasound.  Your body has not recognized this and you need to get the D&C so you dont get an infection.
I am going for a blood test to see if my levels went down just to ease my mind. How long after a DNC can i try agian..
There's conflicting ideas on it. Some doctors say to wait only as long as the bleeding and pain lasts. Others say wait up to 3 months for your body to heal. You can talk it over with your doctor and see what they advise you to do.
Ok. well thank you girls for your help.
I had an ultrasound at 6w2d that showed a baby and a heartbeat at 9 weeks I got another ultrasound which showed a 6w4d old baby with no heart rate. I had a missed miscarriage and for whatever reason my body was not able to get rid of it on its own. I had another ultrasound a couple days later and the findings were the same. After I had a D&C it took 4 weeks for my levels to return to 0 and then before another cycle could start I was pregnant again with my now 2 1/2 year old daughter. At this early stage in pregnancy all babies develop at the same rate. If the baby is measuring 3 weeks behind an already confirmed ultrasound than it sounds like an inevitable miscarriage to me. I am so sorry that you are going through this.