feeling grouchy and tired?
2 days shy of being 24 weeks pregnant with #2. We are having a boy. But recently i have been feeling really grouchy and tired. I cant even stand my own attitude. I didnt feel this way when i was pregnant with my daughter who is now 22 months old. Has anyone else felt this way? Should i talk to my ob about this? Some advice or feedback would be appreciated.
Having a toddler and being pregnant is a lot.  You deserve to be a little tired and grumpy!  I have grumpiness whenever my hormones shift and they never shift more than when you are pregnant.  So, this definitely happens. Try to get a little extra sleep.  Go easy on yourself such as saying to yourself, it's okay if the house isn't perfect, dinner is out of a box, etc.  Take some time for you.  I found I also loved having a sitter or mother's helper for once a week for a couple of hours.  Just allowed me to get out or be at home and not feel like I was always in mom mode.  :>)  Try not to act on the bad mood as that takes a toll on those around you.  And if you can, go for some nice walks as exercise is a natural mood enhancer.  good luck
My daughter is 2 years and 4 months and I'm currently with #2 31 weeks . I get grouchy all the time,  especially after coming home from school and having to study and still be mommy and wife . But hey this is what we wanted right lol and we love what we do at the end of the day. Find a quiet spot in the house and drink some tea and soak your feet in warm water even if it's for 20 min, it's definitely relaxing! I sometimes have my two year old sing to me and it puts me in a good mood .
I will only be 13 weeks tomorrow I have my nt scan tomorrow and I know it's a bit early but Im hoping to possibly see gender because I think Im having a boy. I know each pregnancy is different but I have a daughter 2 yrs 5months old, and this time around everything is different. I too have noticed the grouchyness. With my daughter I was emotional like a crybaby but now I can't stand her dad sometimes and Im easily irritated. I catch my own attitude at times like you. I think its right to set aside time for ourself such as soaking our feet, enjoying some peace like a walk and sometimes just being my daughters play mule because she wants to play doctor, helps me calm down and relax. As a mother were on the go non stop but before baby comes we must take care of ourself too.
Same here. 24 weeks and I have been very grumpy lately. Between work and having to look after a 2 year old is very exhausting. And no help from hubby cuz he's at work 24/7 or asleep when he is home! I was nothing like this when I was pregnant with my son and I know its because I had more time to rest, and even with my mom's help, I'm still a hot mess. Can't wait until August is here!