feeling wet all the time at 5 weeks pregnant
I was wondering is it normal to feel wet all the time. I am inly T weeks and 45 days pregnant.  I also noticed that I have some slight discharge not all the time but some time only when I wipe. Its not red or dark brown most times cleat white and once light beige. Is this normal.
How far along are you?

It's normal to have increased discharge while pregnant. But, if the discharge is white and has an odor, it could be a sign of infection. Also, sometimes in pregnancy, some women have yellowish looking discharge, and it can be normal, but it can also be a sign of a yeast infection. If it persists I would bring it up at my next OB if it doesn't get bothersome.
I have the same problem, im 16 weeks..i talked to my doctor about it and its completely normal to have more discharge during pregnancy...as long as its not excessive amounts like leakage you are okay!