fractured tailbone and a twin pregnancy
I fractured my tailbone in July of '08.  I am now 28 weeks pregnant with twins and completely miserable.  The pain is so bad it drives me to tears on a daily basis.  Everytime I mention this to my OB, he tells me its just going to get worse and offers no solution.  Is there ANY thing other than a heating pad (which doesn't work) that I can do?! I am desperate!  When I lay in bed at night, if I  move any part of my lower body, the pain is horrible. I can't take much more of this.  I've heard of women taking pain pills when they are pregnant, I don't understand why my OB just blows it off.

This discussion is related to Tail bone pain (pregnancy related?).
Well it's a hard area to try to relieve the pain. My bestfriend did the same but during child birth and she just had to sit on a ice pack and get through it. She took meds though which helped her. I know your pregnant so you really cant but I'm not really sure what else you can do. that's probably why your Dr. didn't give you any sugguestions. I'm sorry sweetie.
I would absolutely ask a doctor about this first .......... but is there a way they can give you a cortisone shot in the muscles surrounding your tailbone, to alleviate the inflammation and pain?  I would assume that the bone is healed by now and the pain is coming from the tissue around the bone.

Just a thought and I hope you feel better.
there iis some type of pills that you can take. if your dr won't give you anything can you see another dr or go to emergency and try to get something stronger then tylenol