Pregnancy: Ages 18-24 Community
help bleeding at 10 weeks

A community of expecting mothers (18 to 24 Years Old) offering support through pregnancy and childbirth. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

help bleeding at 10 weeks

I woke up this morning neaueus like normal and then around 12 went to the bathroom and I was bleeding like a light period but cramps. I'm so scared.... What should I do.
Calm down and call your doctor. Stress will make it worse, so just stay as calm as possible.
They told me not to do anything if I was gonna miscarry there was nothing she can do about it.    I'm Sooooo scared
I'd go to the ER...which is what I did when it happened to me. They'll check to make sure the baby's okay, and if nothing else it's worth the peace of mind.
I would definitely go get checked. Let us know what happens. Your'e in my prayers.
Most definitely go to the er.
Don't be scared.. This type of thing can't be prevented..
Hope all is well.
I stopped bleeding and I go for an ultrasound Tuesday at 6 am    I'm praying for the best ....  
As crazy as this will sound if u can fill a pad within an hour then u should go to the er but if it's not a lot of bleeding just call the er
Personally I wouldn't go to the ER unless you just need the immediate peace of mind. But you may leave there more freaked out than you started. They can tell you if there is a heartbeat or not on ultrasound and do a blood test but you will need to see your dr for a follow up test as well. I have had miscarriages and with all of them all my dr could do was sit back and wait for them to take care of itself and for the 2 that didn't I had a d&c done. Unfortunately it's just the way it is.  Try and rest with your feet elevated and drink lots of water. Don't lift anything over 5-10 lbs and just take it easy as possible until you can see your dr. My current pregnancy a sub chorial hematoma showed up around 8 weeks and caused some minor spotting and I freaked out thinking it was another miscarriage but they put me on bed rest and it was gone at 10 weeks when they did another ultrasound. So there is hope just take it easy :) good luck!
So my ultrasound went very well today they said though there is still bleeding going on but it looks ok and that I need to come back next Tuesday for a follow up ultrasound.   At least one thing in my life is going well... Baby dust for all and thank you for all the.prayers
Yay!!!! :) told you not to stress :-)
Thats great news im glad everything turned out good :))
Thank you for all your support  everyone    
hansen20 commented on Belle313's status
57 mins ago
hansen20 commented on KeeLolo's status
Shannon79 Happy Canada Day to all my ... Comment
Track your weight throughout your pregnancy
Pregnancy Tracker
Track your pregnancy