how fast does baby grow from 16-20 weeks?
Im 16weeks PG... im going to a christmas party in December which i will then be 20 weeks! i have a beautiful dress i would like to wear its stretchy and complimenting now... but in 4 weeks how much bigger will my tummy grow? I dont know if i should look for another dress or not? ... this is my first Pregnancy so im not sure on these things. i know every baby is differant. i dont seem to be too big now. but you can see that i have a bump.. i dont think very many people would know unless they looked hard at the moment anyway?!
Whats a normal size for 20wks Pregnant?!
Honestly it depends but in 4 weeks you probably aren't going to be much bigger. I didn't have a dramatic change until I was about 6 months once I hit that I started getting much bigger much quicker.
I am 20 weeks pregnant and I can still fit into my regular jeans. It is a little snug, but I haven't gotten so big that I can't wear any of my regular clothes. But every person is different of course...but most of the growing is done in the last trimester, which you are about 10-12 weeks away from.