in so much pain
Okay so I am in a high risk pregnancy and am not allowed to be left alone. So my hubby had to quit working to stay by me 24/7. Thus is the difficult part because now we are living with his grandpa and his girlfriend. His grandpa decides we are all going hunting today because he "needs" my husbands help well guess who gets stuck in the backseat of a car all day. Yep you guessed it. Me.  And I am in so much I can't sleep and I am pisses because our daughter had to go too which means even less room in the car since I have to cram all of her stuff between my feet and am not able to move. They would stop for a minute and all get out and stretch and not one thought of me or how I was doing. I said something to him about it when we got home and he told me well you should have gotten out with the rest of us mind you no one thought to take mg daughter out and just walked away from the car. Um hello I am not allowed to lift her so what was I supposed to do leave her in the far alone I don't think so.
I forgot to mention that I have been having contractions already and not bh I know the difference. My daughter was premature as well and I am at risk for this one being premature as well already. But its like they don't give a flying rip about me at all like I am a third wheel or burden all of the time. I am so sore and cried all day today. Wish there was something I could do about it.
How far are the contractions apart ? And I hope you. Feel better and I would tell them how it is bc you are pregnant and don't need to be stressed out tell em how it is girl.. Lmk how u are doing please
I have back labor and it is constant pain Luke I had when I went into labor with my daughter the only difference is these ones are nit as strong yet as when I had her. Also my water broke 2 hours after I went into labor with her but I was further along by about 8 weeks.