Pregnancy: Ages 18-24 Community
mefenamic for tootache

Join other expecting mothers 18 to 24 years old for support and guidance through your pregnancy and childbirth. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

mefenamic for tootache

hi guys im 28wks now and im suffering from tootache and it has been swelling for 3 days already. my ob advised to try mefenamic 3x a day but still im in deep pain. what should i do about this? im so worried my baby might be hurt inside me. pls help :(
Go see a dentist but for now try gargling with salt water. Your baby isn't hurt inside but if it is an infection in your tooth and it doesn't get fixed it could move into your blood which would be bad.
You need the dentist, now, to decide how to deal with the tooth, either an extraction or a cap or filling, and probably antibiotics.  Don't let infection from a tooth continue in your system if that is what is going on, it is dangerous to your whole body not just your mouth, and of course you don't want it in your system when you are pregnant.  Get an emergency appointment with any dentist you can, don't wait.
stacey10 commented on stacey10's status
KTowne commented on renae176's status
KTowne, and Hollus commented on KTowne's status
May 30
Track your weight throughout your pregnancy
Pregnancy Tracker
Track your pregnancy