postive hpt after 7yrs since tubal ligation
i had a tubal ligation 7yrs were they cut and burned my tubes. i missed my period and i took three hpt. two hpt had faint lines and one was negative. does it depend on when you take them  or what?
Not to discourage you but I ended up pregnant while on Depo birth control, and after hubby had went through a vasectomy, so it is possibly that you could be pregnant.

Also if you are getting positive hpt's i suggest seeing a dr immediatley because you can have a positive hpt and have an ectopic pregnancy. Your chances for a tubal pregnancy increase with a tubal ligation.

I hope all works well for you.
I have heard of a few other women getting pregnant after having tubal ligation as well. I would go to the dr and get a blood test to be sure, but I think a congratulations may be under way for you whether you planned it or not.

God works in mysterious ways. I guess no matter what, if we are supposed to have more children we will. Even if we take steps to stop it. :-) Good luck to you!!!

Also, one of my best friends got pregnant with all three of her children on Depo. So not eveything is fool proof.
Oh, and the more accurate tests are taken with your first morning urine. So take them when you first get up in the morning. That will give you the best results. Also, if you got two faint postives you are most likely pregnant. But blood tests are the best way to know for sure. Or take one more HPT first thing in the morning and see how it comes out.
if you even got a faint line then I'd say you're prego.....