Aa
A
A
Close
secondhand smoke . . ugh :/
I get exposed to secondhand smoke cuhs my b.f / b.d's mom , I try my best to avoide it but theres times were I just cant :/ Any of you been through this and had a perfectly healthy baby ? Help pls im worried :(
Cancel
7 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Does she smoke in the house?
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Yes ! Once in a while , and its an apartment :/ But what ***** is even when she does smoke in the balcony she'll sometimes open the door too talk so the smoke and smell gets in and im just like hello ? Pregnant lady here ! So im just worried that something might happen to my little one ;(
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
4191640 tn?1361178327
Yes, I do as well. When I go to visit my mom... second hand smoke... and I b*tch at her to go away or to not smoke at all when I'm there and I try to go In another room but can still smell It. My boyfriend smokes too (he smokes weed though, to be honest) and I get whiffs of It (even though he'll be In another room with the door closed, windows opened, I still can smell It) I haven't had my baby boy yet but I'm 29+6 and had my last u/s at 28+6 and my baby was perfectly healthy.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Maybe talk to your boyfriend about it and ask him to talk to her about it. At least not smoking in the house, that's not cool.
But for the most part, i think your baby will be fine
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
I have encountered second hand some a couple of times,my bf/bd father will light a cigarette when I'm at his house like he can't wait til I leave (rude I know) which makes me leave and my sis has smoked a cigarette in the car like I'm not carrying her nephew smh ! So far my son is healthy I'm 26+3 and I hope it stays that way I'll be praying for the both of us but we should be fine !! (Sorry for the long response)
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Yeah ima take this more serious and speak up about it the next time it happens , thank you girls , I feel better knowing im not the only one going through this and that your babies seem to be doing just fine :) Ill pray for my baby girl and keep all you in prayers as well .
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
That's a bit rude of them, but I don't think a little second hand smoke will hurt your baby x
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Recent Activity
2020005 tn?1472427714
Blank
KTowne commented on Belle313's status
13 hrs ago
2020005 tn?1472427714
Blank