secondhand smoke . . ugh :/
I get exposed to secondhand smoke cuhs my b.f / b.d's mom , I try my best to avoide it but theres times were I just cant :/ Any of you been through this and had a perfectly healthy baby ? Help pls im worried :(
Does she smoke in the house?
Yes ! Once in a while , and its an apartment :/ But what ***** is even when she does smoke in the balcony she'll sometimes open the door too talk so the smoke and smell gets in and im just like hello ? Pregnant lady here ! So im just worried that something might happen to my little one ;(
Yes, I do as well. When I go to visit my mom... second hand smoke... and I b*tch at her to go away or to not smoke at all when I'm there and I try to go In another room but can still smell It. My boyfriend smokes too (he smokes weed though, to be honest) and I get whiffs of It (even though he'll be In another room with the door closed, windows opened, I still can smell It) I haven't had my baby boy yet but I'm 29+6 and had my last u/s at 28+6 and my baby was perfectly healthy.
Maybe talk to your boyfriend about it and ask him to talk to her about it. At least not smoking in the house, that's not cool.
But for the most part, i think your baby will be fine
I have encountered second hand some a couple of times,my bf/bd father will light a cigarette when I'm at his house like he can't wait til I leave (rude I know) which makes me leave and my sis has smoked a cigarette in the car like I'm not carrying her nephew smh ! So far my son is healthy I'm 26+3 and I hope it stays that way I'll be praying for the both of us but we should be fine !! (Sorry for the long response)
Yeah ima take this more serious and speak up about it the next time it happens , thank you girls , I feel better knowing im not the only one going through this and that your babies seem to be doing just fine :) Ill pray for my baby girl and keep all you in prayers as well .
That's a bit rude of them, but I don't think a little second hand smoke will hurt your baby x