should i go to the er or wait?
So im 25+3 and was feeling fine and all of a sudden yesterday night around 7 i got really bad diarreah. Tmi but its like im literally just peeing out of that end. I spent all night and today running to the bathroom. Now on top of the diarreah, im so nauseas. It started just when i got up and now it wont go away. I just feel like im going to vomit. My body is aching and im having really bad abdominal cramps. Im suppose to work tomorrow but i was thinking of just going to urgent care but my fiance thinks i should go to the er tonight. Any suggestions? I dont know if its the flu or a virus or what
better safe than sorry! you should go
especially cause youre dehydrating for not being able to keep anything
you should GO GO GOOOO!
Go to ER due to all the loss of fluids and now being nauseas you could be dehydrated. It sounds like a really bad virus to me but they'll want to check you and bub out xx
I would go to the er good luck
Sounds like youre dehydrated
Definitely go. I was sick like that a few weeks back but I was also vomiting I couldn't even keep water down. They gave me a couple shots of zofran and I felt soo much better.
I hope you went..I had food poisoning just like this in the beginning of my pregnancy. Lasted three days. I was miserable. Had to get iv because I couldn't even keep water down. It was like the worst hangover you have ever had non stop for three days. I felt drunk and I haven't drank in years lol please go if you haven't already. :)
Went. They said i have Gastroenteritis, a uti and im anemic. Gave me an antibiotic. Told me no work today, to rest and drink as much as possible and if it doesnt go away in a few days i need to go see my ob or go back to the er.