when to expect your period after natural miscarriage?
I miscarried around October 5. I was about 6 weeks pregnant. My hormone levels where only 5 on 10/5. I bled heavy at first then lighter until around 10/15. I still have not gotten a period. Is it possible the light bleeding was my period? When should I start counting the 4-6 weeks to expect my period on the 5th or the 15th? Thank You!
You start counting from whatever day you started bleeding with an actual flow. That would be your CD1.
I just got my period from having a miscarriage at 5 weeks. My body got right back into the swing of things and I got my period a couple days later then expected but it's quite normal. More cramping than usual but nothing too bad.
Thanks for the advice. My curiosity got the better of me and I took a test tonight and it said I was pregnant again... Hoping for the best :)
I heard anywhere from 4 to 6 weeks you can get a period.
I am wondering when mine will show up.....it is 4 weeks this friday, Nov 20th so lets pray to god it comes!!

it is highly unhealthy for someone to get pregnant right after a miscarry. or so I was told!

heard you should refrain from sexual intercourse for atleasy 6weeks to 3 months after before trying again.

I just had a follow up with my doctor almost 3 weeks after my miscarriage.  ( I miscarried at 8 weeks) He told me I could get pregnant this month if I wanted and there was no need to wait...
Every women is different some have there period as normal following a miscarriage others can take weeks,no min or maximum period.if you had a light flow following your mc,this could possibly be a period,due to the fact your linning would be very weak,following a mc your next cycle hopefully would be normal.ive had 7 losses myself and my periods became way wacky.the only reasons doctors like us to wait is for dateing reasons.but many women including myself have concieved even before a period.
If your mc was in october then chances are this is a new pregnancy,check it out with your doctor,if so then congrats.
Well I find I was pregnant da last week in may..I was 4-5weeks and I had a miscarriage a week later...and I didn't have a period in June so I was wondering when I had my miscarriage was that considered a period or not...but I feel like I'm pregnant again so would that be why I haven't came on yet...someone please help!!!
I had a miscarriage November 15th and that happen to be the day I was suppose to start my period if i wasnt pregnant and the bleeding and pain stopped on the 22n. I'm trying to get pregnant again so when should I expect something.