why does the sperm come out?
hi, me and my husband have been have relationships but every time we do it everything comes out! its been more then a month that that has happen and i am scared. can you please tell me why that happens. is it possible that i will not be able to get pregnant.
Gravity will cause it to come out of you.  Most doctors recommend to bed woman on bottom and then stay laying on your back for 20-30 minutes after intercourse with a pillow under your hips, tilting you pelvis so gravity will pull it toward your cervix.  After the 20-30 minutes with the pillow, when you get up what is running out is mostly the fluid that surrounds the sperm keeping it alive and allowing it to swim up to your cervix and maybe a few bad swimmers ;0).  This fluid is a lot like your CM and once his sperm is inside you, your CM takes over and the sperm use that to get to where it needs to go.  If you get up too soon, you could lessen the chances of conceiving.  I hope this answers your question!  Good luck and SSBD to you!!
I was wondering the same thing but it even happens when I tilt my pelvis.  I just have to lay there and keep my legs crossed.  Thanks for asking the question because I was not sure how to word it.  

1angelbabyM  - thanks for the answer to the question.  I lay for at least 30 min and sometimes even more if I fall asleep and was wondering why so much ran out.  I never heard about the fluid.  Thanks.
My Dh has alot and some will come out no matter what. Also his sperm will get thinner 20 min afterwards and if it is too thin at first that can indicate a problem. Might be dietary. Sperm is supposed to be the consistency of cm until about 20 min. They have the same properties to keep the sperm alive. BUt yeah like other poster said above your cm will help them swim. He needs to check he is not partially pulling out in the event also. SOme guys have a problem with that according to some books I have read.
You will always have sperm that comes out,no matter what you do.remeber it doesnt matter how much is released.what sperm does come most of it will get where it needs.also there isnt any truth to the staying still with pillow under you,just a myth really.
I had that happen to me every time we had intercourse and I worried the same thing, I never thought I was gonna get pregnant, because it was always leaking out.  I dont quit know why it does it, all i know is I finally got pregnant after 6 months of trying. so I realized its not impossible.  Sending you baby dust!! Good luck
The pillow under the butt is not a myth and any RE will tell you that a man with low sperm count to do that or low motillity to do that! WHen they do IUI or IVF they tilt the table and keep you like that for a half an hour! It is not a myth and has helped many get the baby they wanted! It keeps the sperm close to the cervix wher it is warmer and they have a better chance! Lots of woman use an instead cup to keep them up there.

But yeah seman will come out no matter what.
The sperm must be allergic to you if it keeps coming out.
Hi, I have question I have experienced the same problem. By any chance has anyone who experience this become pregnant later?
lol. r u serious>???
Hi,its not been so long when me and my boyfriend started having sex...every single time we have sex and he comes inside of me his sperm comes back out and i get scared can yall tell me why this happened it never happened until now
this has happened everytime me and my bf have sex. but ive got a 2 year old i got pregnant before xmas but lost the baby and im now 16 weeks pregnant. just dont stand up straight after intercourse. stay lying down, but like the above posts have said it will always come back out...its nature. good luck if your trying to conceive
It's normal for the semen to leak out within 24-36 hours after intercourse.  By the time it leaks out the sperm have usually had a change to start making their way to the egg.  The semenal fluid is merely a mode of transportation to get the sperm inside the vagina.  Once they are in there they begin to swim through the womans cervical fluids.  Some women who are trying to get pregnant, choose to lay with their hips elevated on a pillow for a half hour or so after intercourse in order to give the sperm a chance to get going.

I almost always get up and go to the bathroom and clean up" after intercourse and in doing so some of the ejaculate will leak out.  I have been pregnant 7 times by my husband, so it has NOT hindered conception for us at all.