Pregnancy: April 2012 Babies Community
Going Home Outfit for Baby

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in April 2012.

Going Home Outfit for Baby

So what are you all planning to dress baby in when he/she goes home from the hospital? You would think it would be an easy decision but I'm struggling!

I am too!!! Can't decide!!! So that means I haven't found it yet right?!?  ;)
i have an outfit for baby to go home in its so cute even has a little vest matching hat and shoes but im thinking i may save it for pictures because of a few reasons.... 1. when we are released from hosoital we are going straight home amd more than likely to bed so one one will see him in it. 2. the weather here in florida suckdms it not quite spring time yet and we already have temps reaching 90 some days so dont want him to get too hot with the clothes so i may just put him o. a onesie socks and a hat
A nice Kushies sleeper with a matching hat, nothing too fussy :)
I got my little man one the white gowns with blue around the endge and his initials monogrammed in the center. It has the little folds you pull over their hands to keep from scratching themselves and a matching hat. But also while we are there I have a little onesie with a tie on it with his initials and another gown with a b on it... He has to be photo ready at all times. ;) can you tell this is my first??
lol yes aprilboy i can tell i was fussy like that 3 years ago with my first! yhis time around im doing everything for comfort.... now dony get me wtong i love tp dress them up ( boys are harder to dress up thsn girls) i have lots of cute outfits even got a few mayching outfits for both boys but this go round from hispital im sure i will just want to come home and relax n get used ti the idea that now not only do i have a very active 3yo ill have a very needy new born as well... foing to take some time to really get adjusted and get baby into the rountine we already have established
My first had a closet full of adorable outfits. This is my third, baby will probably wear nothing but sleepers for the first six months, ha ha!!!!
geez.... sry for all the typos in my pervious post it was about 3am n i couldnt get back to sleep althought it looks like i posted it while i was sleeping!!!! n mum2beagain i most certainly agree except for me with our weather it wont be sleepers but onsies!!!!!
I am just going for the comfortable PJ sets, nothing fancy, more for comfort. The thing I am wondering is what size I will need, I my first wore newborn but the estimate on this one would say she might be too big for newborn. Looks like I am bringing something in both sizes.
I love over doing it no matter how many I have I have 3 sets in my bag..lol it is an addition for me.
At this point I have a super cute little dress and some tights to bring her home in, and of course a nice warm blanky because I live in Washington and you never know what the weather might do!
I live just outside of Buffalo, NY and the weather has been so crazy here lately I have packed and unpacked my hospital bag several times, I finally have up ordered all new cute outfits for my little one.  I gave six packed now just in case we are still in the 80's or get back to real NY temps of in the 30's with snow!  It is going to be a day of coming home decision.