Pregnancy: Aug 2010 Babies Community
is it really true or do they just act for attention?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in August 2010.

Let me start out by first saying, i am a mother of 1 girl and 2 boys with another boy due aug 10.
I keep reading about other mothers due same time as me and they find out the sex of there baby. My question
is are the ones who are really crying and going on and on about what is itare they really hurt or are they just out for attention?  Im really disturbed that women would really be upset over the sex when they should be worried about if the baby is healthy. I love all my kids the same regardless of what they are i know im not the best but im not the worst either. Thank you for explaining how they can be so selfish with them selves maybe? Or may be is it just me?
Tags: true, pregnancy feelings