All this makes me worry
I had a miscarriage before this . I spotted at 5 weeks and the baby heart stopped at 8 weeks bt didn't found out till 10 . Im only 5 weeks 3 days today And I worry cause of the miscarriage . they won't give me an ultrasound till January 21 and I asked to get my hcg levels checked all they said that it was too soon
I just wanna know it's all fine.
And I also failed my 1 hr sugar test by 7 points and will be doing the 3 hr one tomorrow
too soon to find out the hcg levels? that is funny...hcg is a hormone that is found only when you are pregnant, not pregnant women don't have it, rather they have less then 5.0 of it in their blood. once a woman is pregnant her hcg levels are going up, depends how many weeks pregnant she is ! the higher the number the bigger the fetus....i don't know who is feeding you this info...
The nurse who took care of the paper said it was too soon when I requested them to check for it  . So they schedule an appointment for the doc on the 17 and my ultrasound won't be till January 21
darling please maybe you can go to another place to get your blood drawn and ask to find out the hcg level?
here:
An hCG level below 5 mIU/ml is considered "not pregnant"
An hCG level above 25 mIU/ml is considered "pregnant".
An hCG level between 5-25 mIU/ml requires a follow-up test to confirm what it could be.
At hCG levels in early pregnancy below 1,200 mIU/ml the hCG usually doubles every 48-72 hours and it should normally increase by at least 60% every two days.
Between 1,200 and 6,000 mIU/ml serum hCG levels in early pregnancy, the hCG usually takes 72-96 hours to double
Above 6,000 mIU/ml, the hCG often takes over four or more days to double.
After 9-10 weeks of the pregnancy hCG levels normally decrease