Pregnancy: Aug 2013 Babies Community
First prenatal visit in 2 days!

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in August 2013.

First prenatal visit in 2 days!

so im 8 weeks pregnant and i have my first prenatal visit on friday , this is my first baby and i was just wondering what to exspect ? :)
Tags: prenatal, prenatal visit, Baby, 8weeks
Lots of questions, lots of blood work, pelvic exam, and hear the babies heart beat!:)
Hear your babys heart beat and expect for your baby to look so tiny. Dint be like me that told the nurse "my baby looks like an alien are you sure thats my baby".. she just laughed.. btw im a ftm too its exciting but nerve recking because you see that fragile tiny lil thing in you and it makes you think that it depends off you so no more waiting til i have time to pee or eat so yeah its just be prepared with questions as many as you can think of its easier. Good luck!!