Pregnancy: Aug 2013 Babies Community
bathroom issues!

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in August 2013.

bathroom issues!

Hi ladies. So im in week 6, and im def getting bouts of nausea (but no actual vomiting, more like motion sickness) but accompanied are sudden urges to have a BM. And my stools are the opposite of all the constipation posts I've read...anyone else have this issue? Any suggestions to help? I haven't changed anything I eat, so not sure why its happening.
Avatar n tn
Any suggestions?
I had the same at about six weeks, now im 8 weeks and having trouble going at all! Not very much you can do im sorry to say, its just all a part of becoming a mum.. but the good thing is, it will pass, just be thankful you can actually go at all, and make sure you keep your fluids up :) haha and congratulations :)
Avatar n tn
Thanks! And congrats to you as well :)