concerns
So I'm due August 22nd, we had to see a specialist because the babys head, stomach, and ventricles in the brain are measuring larger than normal (head is 5 weeks ahead of schedule) The doctor is concerned because my amniotic fluid is also measuring high, which could be reason for all issues or that they are all desperate! Has anyone had any problems like this? Any advice on what to expect? We don't go back to the specialist til June 3rd and I'm worried!
I have no idea love, but I wish you the best of luck! It's never easy when something doesn't quite look right with bub but I'm sure everything will be fine!
My babies all measured bigger than normal and were perfectly fine healthy 8lb babies.  I wish you the best of luck!
Just like other babies are bigger taller or fairer than others, it's the same in the womb, I ve strong believe that ur little cutie is perfectly fine....so worry less.