due Aug/11th
I'm new to this site!  Was wondering if anyone worried about every little thing.  It's my second pregnancy. 9 years later.It's different then my first one. My question is I have little discharge and when I do It's clear but not really wet is this normal?
I know exactly how you feel. Mine isn't 9 years but its 7. It's crazy how different the pregnancies can be.  It's pretty much being pregnant for the first time again! lol. But anyway i am 7w 3d with my 3rd child. I had a miscarriage about 10 weeks ago that was hard for me.  But anyway about the discharge. I don't think you have anything to worry about as long as it isnt blood.
Discharge is very normal in pregnancy as long as it doesn't smell or have blood. I asked my ob about it at my first appointment cuz it was weird to me lol but he said its normal and can get to where pregnant ladies have to wear panty liners.