not feeling movement
Im 21 weeks and haven't felt my baby move yet, my doctor says I should be feeling it anytime but im worrying about it, just wodering if anyone told this long to feel anything?
sorry to ask this question but are u over weight? sometime in that case it take a while for the mother to feel the movements until the baby is on the bigger side.. or if u r not, maybe u r moving around to much when the baby is active and u have not really noticed it.... or u could try and lay in different positions throughout day/night and see if u feel any movement... good luck to u!!
No im not overweight, i will try laying in different positions.  Thank you so much.
I'm w/ you on this one. I'm 20w and only have felt flutters. My doctor said it should be soon that i feel movement. I'm also not overweight, but not a tiny person either.
If this is your first pregnancy it is also normal to have not felt the baby move yet. I normaly feel my baby move the most in the morning while I'm laying flat. But yes, you should start feeling it anytime now. So just try sitting still for a little bit here and there. One of my friends just had a baby and she never felt him move her whole pregnancy because he would only move at night while she was sleeping so if you happen to be up late one night try then too.
Thank you the suggestions I got to feel him move yesturday. Its so amazing
good for u !!!! it really is a wonderful feeling....
s
21 weeks and haven't felt anything. This is my second pregnancy! I thought I felt something but it hasn't happened again.
Try laying gently on your belly, laying on your back makes it harder to feel cause they fall to the back.