gender issues
I'm 32 weeks  (due December 2nd), and am wanting the gender of my child to be revealed when its born. My family on the other hand is totally opposite, not even caringabout what I want... My best friend was there when i had my sonogram done, and is the only one who knows. We were gonna have reveal baby shower, but when time came nobody showed up.... That's when I decided I would wait til birth. My mother whines about not knowing every chance she gets, to me, my husband, txt or call, Facebook, other family members (then they proceed to complain about it to me). Luckily I live out of state, or she'd be at my house complaining about it.....    I guess my question is, should I find out what it is and tell my mother or not??
No.....the decision is between you and your hubby.  You are the parents not your mom. She can wait 8 weeks to meet her grandchild (no matter the gender).  I would voice your concerns and remind her that this is your baby not hers.  Whining should be left to children (even then...I'd prefer not to listen to it).  She's looking to get her way and even if you find out the gender, her whining may not stop.   She may look for other things to whine about (ie. name selection).  
I totally agree with Sasha80... Do what you want... Dont just find out for the sake of other family members.
I completely agree with Sasha. I had the opposite problem, I found out, and my brothers slipped to her. She thinks they all should be a surprise though