low lying placenta
Anyone else discovered they have this? I'm currently 22 weeks and at my last doctors appointment during my ultrasound they had told me my placenta was low. Wanted other input and information. All I know pretty much is that it could result into having a cesarean section.
Yes i was told my placenta was a little low too when I went for my 20 week ultrasound.I'm 24 weeks now and was supposed to have a follow up ultrasound tomorrow but my lovely insurance said I can't have another ultrasound till after Sept. 14. I am not too concerned about it though. You have a 10% chance of it actually staying low. But I do hope that my insurance fixes this so I dont have to wait another 4 weeks. The technician said that its normal for the placenta too start off low and that it will rise as you get farther along. If you are still concerned I would bring it up to your dr the next time you go. Hope everything turns out okay and just think positive.
Thank you! I feel a little better about the situation. I just want my baby safe that's all I'm concerned about. I hope that your insurance situation gets straightened out soon!
I'm glad I could help a little. Yeah as long as the baby is healthy thats all that matters. Just make sure you take care of yourself and I'm sure everything will turn out just fine.
I have a low placenta too. I'm 26 week and I'm having mine checked next week.
My 20 week ultrasound showed I had a low lying placenta. I had another at 28 weeks and the placenta is now completely out of the way. Try not to worry. My Dr says they usually move up.
My placenta moved up!!
I had it at 19 weeks by 26 it was completely out of the way!
I had it at 20 weeks by 27 it was completely out of the way!
dont worry u would be just fine... :)