pain
I'm now 35 weeks pregnant I've been feeling a lot of pain in my lower back and in my stomach the pain is so intense that i can hardly walk with out feeling like i'm going to fall down so I'm constantly laying down because any move i make makes the pain worst. I told my doctor and she said it's normal is anyone feeling such pain and how do you deal with it?
I'm not experiencing pain in my tummy but my hips have separated so I'm in agony because of it. Have you tried tylenol?  Hot bath?  
I did but neither one works so im tied to my bed because i am afraid to get up and fall
Im 35 weeks also and have had the same things going on. My doctor tells me its normal also. But on the bright side we don't have to suffer too much longer...
Sorry...i'm out of ideas.  i hope the next few weeks fly by for you.  
I gave birth to my baby yesterday at 37 weeks and 3days i am still feeling pain but not as much i can move around i feel my body getting back to normal thank you ladies for the comments and the advice i wish you all a safe delivery
Congratulations babyfrass!  Enjoy your new bundle of joy! I look forward to the day I am semi pain free as well. Not much longer!