6 weeks and concerned
Hello eveeyone!

I just recently found out that I'm pregnant. I went to the doctor on march 28th and he confirmed my pregnancy at 5 weeks and 3 days. Since finding out i've been having very mild cramping but its nothing bad. It lasts for a little while whenever it does happen but for the most part it only happens in the mornings and goes away.I don't have any bleeding just very light cramps. I did some reading on miscarriages and im worried that my cramping is related to a miscarriage trying to happen. I have a doctor appt monday so im planning on asking him whats going on....does anyone have an idea of what may be going on? This is my third pregnancy and I've never had this with my other two pregnancies....please, I'm worried
I am pregnant with my second, 9w 4d, and I myself had some mild cramping and still do from time to time in the morning, I think it may be everything stretching and every pregnancy is different, I think you will be ok as long as there is no bleeding along with the cramping, it should subside and come from time to time when baby and body grows, I hope this helps and good luck at your appointment
I have the same thing. Try not to worry. I miscarried 3 yrs ago and didnt cramp at all. Cramps with no bleeding is a good sign that the body is getting ready for baby.
Thanks you guys. I feel less nervous now. My friend also told me she too had some cramping in the beginning of her pregnancy so now I can keep calm until I see my doctor today. I will keep ya'll posted on the outcome :-)
I'm only 7 weeks right now and i have been having the same thing, i talked to my doctor about it and she said that it is probably my uterus stretching. Nothing to be worried about.