Pregnancy: Dec 2013 Babies Community
bleeding

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in December 2013.

bleeding

Im 7 weeks and 2 day and i been bleeding for the past week i went to the er twice and they did a ultrasound both time i went. They said the baby is fine and heartbeat was great and my obgyn say its normal to bleed in your first trimester but as of today im just spotting.
did they explain to you in the e.r. what might have cause the bleeding? yeah sometimes it is normal to bleed, so ive heard.
No they didn't explain but obgyn just said it normal pelvis is still close and i dont go back until 22 of this month
I have been bleeding my entire pregnancy.  I am a little over 7 weeks.  I have been paranoid I am moscarried, but I have had two ultrasounds and everything looks great.  My doctor, too, said this is normal.  She told me to be concerned if it turns bright red or I get cramping.  Good luck.