How soon can urine tests detect hcg?
Hi all... So here is my question. My last period was on 9th of July. And i had sex with my bf on 21st. Now my period is only 2 days late but I feel like I might be pregnant. since 5th of this month i've been feelin like my period is comin at anytime, sore breasts, cramping and so on. And i went to medical centre to see doctor and he took urine test from me and it was negative... So i am just wondering how accurate the clinic tests are? and do feel like u r having ur period anytime soon for 5 days and not having it when u r pregnant?
A doctor's office urine-based test is probably about as sensitive as a home test, and not as sensitive as the early-results home tests.  This is particularly true if you didn't use concentrated urine.  If you want to check his work, get the best early-results test you can find and take it according to the instructions with first-morning urine.