Can you breathe?
Hi ladies!  I hope everyone is doing well - some of you are dialating and some are having lots of different issues, and i pray that everything works out safely, and healthy and happy for our babes and thier mommas!  One issue I've been having the past two days is breathing!!  It seems like I am short of breath alot lately!  Especially after I eat (tummy taking up all the room I guess) or walk a long distance.  Are any of you having breathing issues??
Yes.. I'm having the same issue it's terrible, I was having trouble breathing last night and it really freaked me out to where I thought my goodness I may have to go and checked out, but I tried to keep calm and relax that I knew it was normal to have breathing issues at this point this far along. But yes I understand how you feel, just try and take really deep breaths and relax. After I eat I find it more difficult to that's when mine started last night after I ate I was laying back in the recliner and I couldn't hardly catch my breath. It was terrible. I"m glad there is someone else in the same boat as me because I was beginnging to wonder. Hope things get better for you!! How far do you have? I've got 38 more days and I'm so counting down.
I have the same issue, I find it really hard to breathe which causes cramps for me when I walk. I have even noticed when I'm not even doing anything but talking I can get out of breath so I guess it is normal.
Me too! It scares me half to death! Plus I am on ther phone a lot at work and people ask me why I am breathing so hard, lol. I guess I didn't know it was that loud. I really, really struggle. Like tasia said, even when I am not doing anything I am out of breath. I hate it.
I have about 20 more days and I am definitely counting down!  I can't sleep really well and I'm just kinda miserable most of the time (although today has been a pretty good day, thankfully).  The shortness of breath thing is driving me crazy though!  Ugh!  Like Tasia - it happens when I'm talking at work as well, so annoying!
Me too!  Walking makes it worse (and eating too), but I am getting out of breath when carrying on conversations as well!  Its SO annoying!  I hear that this gets better when baby drops, but I think mine has already dropped (not sure though) so I may be stuck with it until the end....which by the way seems sooooo far away right now :-)
I am in the same boat girl!  I work in an environment where I talk with people via phone and in person, and so I feel like a big fat hassling cow!  I know people are like - what is wrong with her, bc I will be sitting and talking and breathing like I;m running a marathon :-)  I hate that you and the other girls are going through this, but glad I"m not alone - it was kinda starting to concern me today.  It started doing it after I walked or ate a meal and got a full tummy and so I didn't worry so much bc I had something to blame it on, but when it started happening while I'm seated and just talking it started to concern me.  Guess its just another "fun" pregnancy symptom!