Pregnancy: July 2009 Babies Community
My weekly checkup update!
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in July 2009.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

My weekly checkup update!

So I saw my OB today, and he said I'm 2-3CM dilated, and almost 50% effaced and he believes my mucus plug is almost gone, he said he doubts I'll go more than a week, because I dilate even more every appt. I go to! Yayyyy! :]

AP I seem to be following in your footsteps on how far dilated and effaced!
Related Discussions
9 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
623156_tn?1322869451
Kimbee- I'm soooooooooo ciked for you! Yay! OMG so we will probably go around the same time! How exciting. Have you decided if you are going to get the epidural? I thought I would give the natural route a try but with all the pain I'm having I said never mind the epidural sounds great! I'm packing my bag tonight and waiting and nesting. I can't wait! Thanks for the update....Congrats!
Hugs,
AP
Blank
550943_tn?1330731180
Wow! I wish my doctor checked for dilation etc at my check ups. I only get blood pressure, heartbeat and pulsing done. I wish you all the best and keep us updated to when you go in!
Blank
Wow, that is awesome news, you and AP might be the next ones to go!!!
Blank
568659_tn?1256143582
Good for you!!

I hope I start dilating more now that Evan is head down, my dr said that I wasn't dilating cause there was nothing really there to push down on my cervix since he was breech.
Blank
639543_tn?1297031234
AP - I'm going to try having him natural, but I am not at all afraid to get an epidural if I need it! I've been nesting since 4 months, so nest away!!

Tiger - You can probably ask your OB to check you just to see how things are going, I don't see any reason why they wouldn't.

Tasia - How dilated are you now?? I might have missed a post by you, but you're almost there!

GRose - When's your next appt.?? Let us know if you start to dilate!
Blank
568659_tn?1256143582
Next wednesday. I have been barely 1cm for 3 weeks now so I hope something happens down there.
Blank
I am only have a centimeter dilated and I've been that way for a week and a half, I am starting to get scared that I won't go into ;abor on my own because I'm not dilating and there isn't any change in my cervix besides the 1/2 centimeter dilation.
Blank
624083_tn?1369317863
That's wonderful.. Sounds like it won't be long!!! I have my doctors apt today to be checked so hopefully I get some kind of good news I hope..!!! I get a scan next week to see hopefully that he turned, he is breech, I don't want to have to go through a C-section so I'm hoping my butterball turns.
Blank
461781_tn?1285613081
I have a feeling that I'm 0% effaced and 0 dilated and I'm going to drop and dilate overnight one of these days...but I'm still very early only 35 weeks :(
I'm sooooooooo tired though.
good luck girls, I hope that you all go soon and have wonderful deliveries.  I have no hope for earlier than 40 weeks :(
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: July 2009 Babies Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...