Pregnancy: July 2012 Babies Community
Food aversions

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in July 2012.

Food aversions

Just wanted.to see.what types of foods are making you ladies steer clear or if there is just a few things that are only appealing to you at this point.
For me almost everything is unappealing to me right now. All meat is a NO go! Anything with  strong smells. Peanut butter is brutal and i make it everyday for my son.
I wish i could live off of gingerale and tomato soup with crackers annd carrots.
Basically no eggs,milk,cheese,meat ,snack foodspickles
I've stayed away from sweets. The thought of chocolate was making me ill for a bit and that was odd for me. I can't think about any type of leftover. I made bruchetta bread a few weeks back and emptied out the leftovers and almost yacked!! Meat is difficult for me to think about- sandwich meat is ok.
My main thing is I will eat something and then regret it not too long afterward. It's totally weird.
I havent hit foods that i wont eat yet, but i do get full really fast and am not up for seconds or dessert... i love my water! and have cut back on pop... dont want it more than cant drink it at this point... im expecting this next couple weeks to change tho (first pregnancy it hit around 8 weeks) im hoping im wrong but dont think ill be so lucky...
meat (especially chicken) is off the menu for a while, peanut butter as well, both my daughter's favorite snacks with pretzels, tomato sauce, onions...
I have been craving mostly fresh fruits and vegetables.  I am taking zofran for nausea and vomiting, and it actually helped me with the turkey yesterday.  I only had a tiny piece, but I was able to stomach it.
Nothing has actually bothered me thurs far. I'm actually eating more then usual which is weird because my first two pregnancies were HORRIFIC! I'm surely craving noodles n pickles with season all