Pregnancy: July 2012 Babies Community
Too early to think of names? 9w6d

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in July 2012.

Too early to think of names? 9w6d

My first child is Britton Marie
i was trying to think of good sibling names. I like J names but i could go with B if they arent too similar sounding. when we were younger me and my brother would always get called each other names because we both have A names. lol
i really like Jacob, but its so popular right now im worried there are going to be a million of them right now lol.
Jackson is good too. I obviously think this baby is going to be a boy. Any ideas to go a long with britton? And i like original spelling of names. nothing weird like Jakob or Jaxson.
Tags: Early, names, Baby, boys
My son's name is Brady. That's a good boys name.
It's not too early because I have a little list going on already! LOL
I personally don't like the popular name thing! So Jacob and Jackson are probably not gonna work for you.
lol my last name is brady and me and my husband are getting seperated :(
I dont think its too soon. If i have.a.girl her name will be laila ann.and a.boy i would like to call harrison ..although my bf wants to  call him dexter..im sorry.for your separation but often its for.the best. I know it was for me and now im with the love of my life.
Oh crap!! Ya, not a good name for your situation! Sorry to hear....I'm sure a fitting name will come to you, lots of time still!!
im not looking forward to picking baby names! last time we had picked Liam for a boy... it would have been Liam Douglas after clints dad who died 15 years ago... but we had a girl... and didnt really have a girls name picked.... i kept pushing for sophia but clint never liked it... after we had our daughter Clint said i could name her Sophie if i wanted but i didnt want a name he really didnt want and the ONLY other name that he didnt shut down was Allisa so that was that.... but the WHOLE 9 months was him saying no to every name i picked pretty much! i had made so many lists! lol so i think im sticking to Liam for a boy and i dont know for a girl...

My nephews names are Nikolas- Nik, Timothy-Tim, Hudson, Connor, trevor, and Carter and my neices name is Lia (which i really like for a girl)
I like the name Megan for a girl too...