Pregnancy: July 2013 Babies Community
dizzyness, heart going fast etc

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in July 2013.

dizzyness, heart going fast etc

I keep feeling like my heart is going too fast silly I know but I woke up a couple of nights ago because of it. And yet again yesterday I started to feel very dizzy my ears ringing and even when I spoke I couldn't hear myself talk. And I swaying all over the place. I'm finding it happens more and more and annoying when I have to collect my daughter from school. I rang my midwife who told me to ring my doctors. I rang them but as usual no appointments. Said doctor will ring me between 11am-2pm but last time I didn't even get a call. Last time I visited the hospital because of my sickness I was in there 4hrs :/ I ring the doctors as soon as it opens and won't stopping trying to get through until I have  spoken to someone but never any appointments. I'm at a loss of what to do?
I wouldn't panic. I've had the same thing lately. Just mention it to your doctor when you have your next appointment. Could you be anemic possibly?
Your body is creating 50% more blood than it was before pregnancy. Thus will result in very bad head rushes when standing up too quickly it even laying down. That's also the reason you feel your heart beating faster, it is working harder to pump all the extra blood. You might also get pounding headaches because of it. Get your blood pressure checked or your blood sugar just to be safe
Well did eventually see the nurse. Had my heart checked as I have been having palpitations. And bloods taken again so hear back on Monday :) I get the dizzyness randomly when walking and worried I will end up in a Bush collecting my daughter from school lol