Pregnancy: July 2013 Babies Community
morning sickness now?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in July 2013.

morning sickness now?

Im 29 weeks and have been getting alil sick in the am, i never had mornin sickness in the beginning so could i be going through it now?
"morning sickness" can occur at any time of day and at anytime in your pregnant. It all depends on how your body, especially your stomach, reacts to the hormones. Some women never get sick, some women are sick from conception to labor.
Might be worth ruling out a uti with your doc - I got sick in third trimester with first and it turned out to be a kidney infection. Quick phone call to get their opinion won't hurt. I had no other symptoms. Best wishes x
i had it really bad in my first trimester and now that im in my third trimester its coming back.