shot to prevent miscarriage
7 weeks pregnant, had a miscarriage earlier this year in May at 20 weeks. I was told by my GYN that i may need to get a shot (I FORGOT THE NAME) later in my weeks to prevent miscarriage. Has anyone had this shot? Risk? Kind of over whelmed about it!!!
Are you blood type O - {neg}? If so its a shot that you have to get so your body dont fight your baby off. O- is the only blood that you have to get it with. Something in your blood will kill and fight the baby off. Its a Rhogam shot. my best friend just got her friday. haha i joke with her and call her evil because she is O neg blood type!!!!! its nothing to worry about it. it'll help you carry the baby and help you keep the baby and keep him or her healthy.
thanks for the reply but i'm not sure about it my blood type was never a concern. this is not my first child i have one toddler but this is my third pregnancy. i don't know lol, i guess i'll remember to ask at my next appointment its just a long wait til then thanks again
Haha sorry that's the only shot I knew of! Try and google the name of the shot I'm sure if you see it it'll ring a bell!