Pregnancy: July 2013 Babies Community
swelling?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in July 2013.

swelling?

Anyone experiencing swelling??

I love posting in this forum mainly because were all around the same time in pregnancy ... but its always so dead ;( so sorry for blowing it up with all my questions Lol :)

YES! I was kind of retaining a "little" water but nothing bad but this last week my mother in law was in town so I did some pretty intense cleaning before she got here, then she cooked for a cple days (it was delicious but a bit salty) well, by Friday my legs, feet, and hands were so swollen it was a little scary! I had NO shoes that fit me and it took 3 days to get my feet down enough to wear shoes :( and I'm only 26weeks LOL
With my 1st by this time i was pretty swollen i ended up needing to wear teds because of it. Towards the end i was monitored for preeclampsia. With this pregnancy i have very little, when i working and on my feet for 6+ hours then i have some but even then its not too bad
Yea this is the most dry forum on any other website EVER! LOL! However, I am really swollen in my feet and ankles. I am waddling like a penguin too! I am definitely retaining fluid...I just don't know what else could be done about it besides propping my feet up.
I work mon-fri and majority of the time I'm on my feet by the time I get home my ankles are somewhat swollen from the elastic on my socks. But yesterday my mom and bf noticed my left foot looked a lil on the swollen side! This scared the sht out of me because I am always thinking I have high blood pressure (I'm 28weeks and i cannot stay away from sodium -_- lol) Dr always assures me that I'm fine tho. I have an appt on Thursday so ill def be bringing it up!!! But I'm glad that you also experience this and have no complications :) shines some light on me Lol :)
I like that you post stuff. It livens things up. :) My feet have gotten a bit swollen since I hit week 27. I'm still wearing the same shoe size and width (for now).