Miscarriage scares
Hey everyone ! I just found out I am pregnant after have been trying for close to three months after getting off of the mirena for 5 years. We have a five year old son and want to share the news but we are scared to say it just yet fearing miscarriage but I'm not sure if I should just wait to tell him or say it right away. Has anyone else had any experience like this ??? Would love the feedback thanks ! Amber
Cancel
2 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Hi there, I also just found out about being pregnant. Week 5... For the first time! It is rather scary- every time I go to the loo I am freaking out a little to see blood or anything.
So I can relate to your anxiety. Unfortunately I cannot help you with how or when is the time to tell your kid about a sibling... I think you will do what feels right at the right time :-) I wish you all the best
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
We just told everyone on facebook, and I am 6 weeks along. I've been terrified of a miscarriage too, but I was too excited not to tell! :) If a miscarriage does happen, though, we will have to let everyone know. No matter what happens, this little life is to be celebrated.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.
Pregnancy: June 2017 Babies Community Resources
Top Pregnancy Answerers
8364464 tn?1408315992
Blank
Blank
United Kingdom
Blank
pretoria, South Africa