Miscarriage scares
Hey everyone ! I just found out I am pregnant after have been trying for close to three months after getting off of the mirena for 5 years. We have a five year old son and want to share the news but we are scared to say it just yet fearing miscarriage but I'm not sure if I should just wait to tell him or say it right away. Has anyone else had any experience like this ??? Would love the feedback thanks ! Amber
Hi there, I also just found out about being pregnant. Week 5... For the first time! It is rather scary- every time I go to the loo I am freaking out a little to see blood or anything.
So I can relate to your anxiety. Unfortunately I cannot help you with how or when is the time to tell your kid about a sibling... I think you will do what feels right at the right time :-) I wish you all the best
We just told everyone on facebook, and I am 6 weeks along. I've been terrified of a miscarriage too, but I was too excited not to tell! :) If a miscarriage does happen, though, we will have to let everyone know. No matter what happens, this little life is to be celebrated.