Pregnancy: Nov 2008 Babies Community
Having a Baby just got a lot harder at my house...UGH
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in November 2008.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Having a Baby just got a lot harder at my house...UGH

Hi Girls,
   Well, I was so looking forward to delivering my little sweet pea and still am however, we had a major set back this weekend with our 3 year old.  He fell off a swingset ladder on Halloween night- before trick or treating of course (not high at all) and broke his tibia and fibia and is in a full cast from toes to crotch and will NOT be able to walk for 6 weeksI'm not sure how I'm going to handle a newborn and my 3 year old in a cast not mobile.  I'm due in 3 weeks so I'm dreading my hubby going to work tomorrow as I have to carry him around with his big heavy cast on.  just had to vent.  Hope all of you are doing well.