Pregnancy: Nov 2008 Babies Community
Having a Baby just got a lot harder at my house...UGH

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in November 2008.

Hi Girls,
   Well, I was so looking forward to delivering my little sweet pea and still am however, we had a major set back this weekend with our 3 year old.  He fell off a swingset ladder on Halloween night- before trick or treating of course (not high at all) and broke his tibia and fibia and is in a full cast from toes to crotch and will NOT be able to walk for 6 weeksI'm not sure how I'm going to handle a newborn and my 3 year old in a cast not mobile.  I'm due in 3 weeks so I'm dreading my hubby going to work tomorrow as I have to carry him around with his big heavy cast on.  just had to vent.  Hope all of you are doing well.
I'm so sorry to hear about what happened to your son.  I wish him a speedy recovery and I wish you and your family all the best with your new arrival.  Thinking of you.
Your three year old may surprise you and find a way to drag it around with him easier than you thought. He probably wont liked being carried anymore than you will want to carry him! What about a stroller?
Oh my goodness!!!  I REALLY hope you have family or friends that are nearby that can help you!!!!!