Pregnancy: Nov 2008 Babies Community
I think a may be feeling baby move?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in November 2008.

I think a may be feeling baby move?

I will be 16 weeks tomorrow and this is my first pregnancy and I think that I have just felt the baby move.  I think.  It kind feels like gas bubbles, and occasional flutters.  I hope I am not wrong. :)
Sounds like baby moving!  I've been having the same feelings for a while and I'm 17w2d.
Yea it feels really cool!!
Isn't it a GREAT feeling!!!  I'm 16 weeks tomorrow and I've been feeling it for about a week.  I definitely felt it much sooner this time than with my 1st.  
I am 18 weeks and still havent felt the baby move!! But this is my first and I have no idea what its suppose to feel like?? Sometimes when I am going to sleep I feel like the baby could be poking me in one spot or something?? I just thought it was round ligament pain or something? Has anyone else felt a poke?
Okay I felt movement at 15 WEEKS. Bubbly feelings. But I have a friend who is 2 months ahead of me and she didnt feel any movements I think until around 22-24 weeks of hers!! I am 21 weeks now and the movements are offically kicking and hicupping yes hicupps :D They say it depends if its been your second or not your first pregnancy you can feel the movement earlyer or if your slim. In that case with me this is my first so being slim is the reason for me...But there were posts since June 9th so Im sure you ladies are definatley feeling movement now. It also depends how much you get to know your body too. It okay not to feel movement, but after 22 weeks you should talk to your doctor just to make sure everythings okay if you havent felt much movement, in that case with my friend she is doing all good I guess she just didnt feel her movements really it happens but shes 28 weeks now and shes feeling them like crazy!! And dont forget to talk to your babies ladies, it feels great. Ive been doing it alot now and my boyfriend looks at me weard lol I dont care though. Tell me how the movements are doing!!