Birth Paln Worksheet
Here's a great website if your going to use a birth plan during labor, all you have to do is just fill in the information and then print it out. Hope you like it =0)

http://www.justmommies.com/quizzes/birthplan.php
That is pretty cool! I am going to print mine off when I pack my bags and make sure that the nurse has it on hand. Its also a good idea to call the hospital ahead of time and see if they allow/have some things.
Yeah, going to the hospital and getting a tour and asking all those questions to see if what you want in your birth plan are available is defiantly the right thing to do.  Our birth plan changed based on what the hospital had (changed for the better that is).  When you tour and ask what things are available to mothers during the birthing process you might hear of things you wouldn't have thought to put.  

We haven't done ours yet, I plan to tour the hospital this weekend with DH as it's not the same one we had our first at.  Then I'll get my Midwife a copy to put in my file and the hospital as well as have at least one copy on hand.  
My OB mentioned at my first prenatal appointment, that later on she would go through my birth plan with me. So I'm assuming that they have their own version at the hospital that she will help me fill out.