Pregnancy: Oct 2013 Babies Community
8weeks and 2days!!!

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in October 2013.

8weeks and 2days!!!

I went to a clinic and they just took a pregnancy test. They didnt check me or anything. Is that supposed to mean I have to go agaib to check me up? I mean they should check me the first I came to them. I dont know. I felt something in my abdomen. Its like a beat and a lil moving. I dont know if u can feel the babies moving when u were only 8 weeks.
Health clinics don't really check you need to make an apt with obgyn and start taking prenatals immediately. Im 12 weeks and sometimes it feels like I can feel it  growing but at 8 weeks or even 12 weeks the baby is not developed enough for us to feel it move. I think that I just get it in my mind that the baby is moving because it will be such an exciting part of the pregnancy. Good luck and congrats.
Some Dr's wait until you are about 12 weeks to actually do ultrasound scan and check up. So yes you will have to be going back. Since I am a first time mom I believe the first 2 trimesters you'll have a check up once a month and then 2 times a month till your last month which will be once a week. As far as the movement at 8 weeks my Dr had said it's your organs rearranging themselves in order for your uterus to expand.
Thank u ladies for advice. Actually this is my second but I had a miscarriage at my first time. Since that I found out I was pregnant I took a prenatal immediately I bought an over the counter wome's one a day prenatal. So I probably make an appointment cause I want them to do ultrasound.. lol so I can my baby. I am so excited to have this one. Me and my fiance r so ready to have a baby.

Thanks again :) Congrats too... ♡♥♡

Thanks again :) Congrats too... ♡♥♡