Pregnancy: Oct 2013 Babies Community
8weeks and 2days!!!
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in October 2013.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

8weeks and 2days!!!

I went to a clinic and they just took a pregnancy test. They didnt check me or anything. Is that supposed to mean I have to go agaib to check me up? I mean they should check me the first I came to them. I dont know. I felt something in my abdomen. Its like a beat and a lil moving. I dont know if u can feel the babies moving when u were only 8 weeks.
4 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
5048164_tn?1384143881
Health clinics don't really check you need to make an apt with obgyn and start taking prenatals immediately. Im 12 weeks and sometimes it feels like I can feel it  growing but at 8 weeks or even 12 weeks the baby is not developed enough for us to feel it move. I think that I just get it in my mind that the baby is moving because it will be such an exciting part of the pregnancy. Good luck and congrats.
Blank
4654179_tn?1382646814
Some Dr's wait until you are about 12 weeks to actually do ultrasound scan and check up. So yes you will have to be going back. Since I am a first time mom I believe the first 2 trimesters you'll have a check up once a month and then 2 times a month till your last month which will be once a week. As far as the movement at 8 weeks my Dr had said it's your organs rearranging themselves in order for your uterus to expand.
Blank
4371309_tn?1357959929
Thank u ladies for advice. Actually this is my second but I had a miscarriage at my first time. Since that I found out I was pregnant I took a prenatal immediately I bought an over the counter wome's one a day prenatal. So I probably make an appointment cause I want them to do ultrasound.. lol so I can my baby. I am so excited to have this one. Me and my fiance r so ready to have a baby.

Thanks again :) Congrats too... ♡♥♡
Blank
4371309_tn?1357959929
Thank u ladies for advice. Actually this is my second but I had a miscarriage at my first time. Since that I found out I was pregnant I took a prenatal immediately I bought an over the counter wome's one a day prenatal. So I probably make an appointment cause I want them to do ultrasound.. lol so I can my baby. I am so excited to have this one. Me and my fiance r so ready to have a baby.

Thanks again :) Congrats too... ♡♥♡
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Oct 2013 Babies Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank