Pregnancy: Oct 2013 Babies Community
Is this much movement normal?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in October 2013.

Is this much movement normal?

Hi, I'm 17W1d with my second. With my 1st I didnt feel a thing until about 20 weeks then a couple of weeks later proper kicks and could feel from the outsude about 25.
I've been feeling proper kicks for over  a week and have been ablevto feel them easily from outsidw for 5 days! I can feel bub roll over from inside and out and also kick really well.
My dates are based ob s dating scan... is it normal to feel this much this early with the second?  Or does it sound like  im further than the dating scan says?
I'm not sure if its normal or not but every pregnancy is different. I'm 17w4days with my second and can feel baby roll around but not quite good enough to feel on the outside yet :)
Yes! the more pregnancys you have the earlier you can feel the baby i will be 17 weeks tomorrow this is 3rd baby and i can feel baby move for about a week. Had Dr appt today and she could feel the baby moving from my outside and on the doppler you could hear them move she said my baby was very active!
I'm 16w+3d and I'm a ftm and I can feel my baby inside and outside. My boyfriend has even felt our baby. So every pregnancy is different! My doctor was surprised when she felt baby outside of stomach knowing I'm a ftm and its early! Congrats!