Pregnancy: Oct 2013 Babies Community
Is this much movement normal?
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in October 2013.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Is this much movement normal?

Hi, I'm 17W1d with my second. With my 1st I didnt feel a thing until about 20 weeks then a couple of weeks later proper kicks and could feel from the outsude about 25.
I've been feeling proper kicks for over  a week and have been ablevto feel them easily from outsidw for 5 days! I can feel bub roll over from inside and out and also kick really well.
My dates are based ob s dating scan... is it normal to feel this much this early with the second?  Or does it sound like  im further than the dating scan says?
3 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
2075737_tn?1379451282
I'm not sure if its normal or not but every pregnancy is different. I'm 17w4days with my second and can feel baby roll around but not quite good enough to feel on the outside yet :)
Blank
Yes! the more pregnancys you have the earlier you can feel the baby i will be 17 weeks tomorrow this is 3rd baby and i can feel baby move for about a week. Had Dr appt today and she could feel the baby moving from my outside and on the doppler you could hear them move she said my baby was very active!
Blank
I'm 16w+3d and I'm a ftm and I can feel my baby inside and outside. My boyfriend has even felt our baby. So every pregnancy is different! My doctor was surprised when she felt baby outside of stomach knowing I'm a ftm and its early! Congrats!
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Oct 2013 Babies Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Control Emotional Eating with this ...