very worried
I'm 13wks 4dys i had an ultrasound and they said that I have a cyst in my ovaries.... what does that mean exactly is anyone going through this and I'm always in pain in my feet and lower back... what should i do and should I be worried?
Its most likely a corpus luteal cyst. Its a cysts that releases progresterone and other hormones beforethe placenta fully takes over. Its known as a functional cyst. Look it up...I had one too nothing to worry about.
Hmmm this is my second pregnancy, in my first they found a cyst they told me was on my right ovary. At 20 week's pregnant I was taken to hospital in pain. They told me they could manage the pain till I had bub or they could opporat. I was in to much pain to be managed over the next 20 week's so I opted for surgery, the next day I woke with 20 staples down my pregnant belly, the doc told me the cyst was actually attached to my fallopian tube, it was twisting my tube and had its own blood supply witch was cut off causing gang green.had the cyst ruptured my and my baby could have died, make sure they know what type of cyst it is and were it is actually positioned. Very scary
Thanks for the great information...